Netlaw Media is an established UK based conference and events organisation incorporated to deliver high quality strategic events, conferences and training programs to the UK and European legal sectors.
Law Conferences & Events:
Netlaw Media specialises in producing highly informative law events and conferences specifically tailored to deliver cutting edge presentations by renowned UK, European and Internationally acclaimed speakers and industry professionals. Our events integrate a formulated blend of strategies, case studies, interactive workshops and discussions to offer legal professionals a leading edge in a constantly evolving and demanding marketplace.
By combining our experience in law related event management with that of proven executive level business acumen, our team of experienced professionals have created a platform that offers a range of prestigious CPD accredited events, conferences and training programs that are exciting, informative and ultimately cost effective.
Event Management & Corporate Event Service:
As one of the legal sectors most successful event management organisations, Netlaw Media offers the services of a dedicated events management team to construct, promote, manage and execute events, conferences, in-house seminars, dinners and awards ceremonies on behalf of law firms, corporates, associations and organisations.
Whether it is a large exhibition, conference, small group workshop, in-house seminar, product launch or award dinner, Netlaw Media has the experience, contacts and solutions to develop and deliver the perfect event to meet your individual requirements and aspirations.
Netlaw Media’s bespoke event management service includes:
- Event planning, coordination and delivery
- Venue sourcing, negotiations and booking
- Pre-event advertising, marketing and promotion
- Delegate attraction and ticket sales
- Delegate registration and invoicing
- Sponsor and exhibitor liaison
- Audio, visual, staging and lighting
- Event filming and photography
- Catering and refreshments
- Accommodation and travel arrangements
- Speaker and entertainment booking and support
- Event staffing including event managers, reception, ushers, waiters and technicians
- Design, production and delivery of all pre-event and on-site literature
- Post-event evaluation