British Legal Technology Forum 2020 – 10th March 2020
Europe’s largest legal IT event, The British Legal Technology Forum returns to London on Tuesday, 10th March 2020.
Following on from the sold out success of the 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 events, ‘The British Legal Technology Forum 2020’ is expected to reach full capacity weeks in advance. The event will offer delegates 4 presentation stages and access to over 100 leading exhibitors over two floors. In addition, the 2020 event will provide visitors with full catering as well as a Champagne Bar, Gin Bar and Ale House which all offer complimentary refreshments during the event.
To access ‘The BLTF2018 Conference Report’ including event statistics, presentation summaries and event photographs – click here.
The programme for 2020 is coming soon, the 2019 agenda explored:
- Re-invention of the Business of Law
- Addressing Change – Law Firm Transformation
- Cyber Security Innovation
- Digital Innovation – Augmented Reality
- What Excellence Looks Like for a Modern Legal Department
- Tech Incubators (The Accelerators)
- The Human Nature of Cybersecurity
- Collaborating to Create the Legal Skills of the Futures
- Unlock Business Value with Artificial Intelligence
- Legal Operations – Client Alignment
- and much more…
To register your interest for 2020 please visit the official ‘British Legal Technology Forum’ website.
For Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities, contact Netlaw Media on Tel: 0044 (0)20 3176 4200.
|Date||10th March 2020|
|Event Programme||09.20 – 17.00|