Masterclasses offer a unique platform enabling you an opportunity to ask questions based upon your specific needs. Providing direct access to professional expert advice from a trusted advisor, each class is designed to overcome distinct issues facing law firms of all sizes in the current climate.
What was already an increasingly demanding marketplace for UK legal-services businesses has become even more challenging due to the adverse economic conditions and the restricted ways of operating created by the global pandemic. The need to improve productivity and grow market share has never been more important; in an environment that will inevitably be fluid, and often unfamiliar and uncertain, success in winning business and delivering the service will require positive leadership at all levels, underpinned by consistently effective practice management.
The objectives of this Masterclass are:
- To gain a greater understanding of the current trends in the legal-services market and the likely impact of the post-COVID economic environment;
- To consider how this has affected or might affect what clients want from legal services;
- To understand the changing strategic challenges for firms in winning business and service delivery;
- To consider ways in which business management and practice management might be optimised to meet these new challenges;
- To gain a greater understanding of different leadership models, and how to develop leadership and effective workplace culture;
in order to give delegates practical ideas for improving their business to inform their own boardroom discussions.
Robin Jackson, Independent Management Consultant
Robin Jackson is an independent business-management consultant, focussing on the legal sector, and is a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute. Between 2008 and 2020, he was the chief executive of two internationally renowned sets of barristers’ chambers, covering a very broad range of legal practice, was a member of the Executive Committee of the Legal Practice Management Association for ten years and its Co-Chair for the last three, was Vice-Chair of the Bar Council’s Bar Representation Committee, and, most recently, helped to establish and chaired the Bar Council’s COVID-19 Working Group in response to the emerging pandemic.
He has provided training in the legal sector in governance and financial management, has spoken on change management at the Bar Conference and has been a frequent contributor on management and development matters to Counsel, the Bar’s professional journal. He held senior positions in other professional services companies and had several years’ experience of policy and strategy roles working with Government Departments. Robin was also a soldier for over twenty years, gaining extensive experience in both leadership development and training design and delivery.
Book two weeks in advance and benefit from the ‘Early Bird Offer’. Have a question? Click here to read useful information in relation to this series.
|14th April 2021
(early bird offer ends 31st March 2021)
|12:30 – 14:30||Virtual|
Masterclasses are open to representatives from Law Firms / Barristers’ Chambers / Corporate & Government Counsel, and Regulatory / Government / Law Associations – (Must be a Full Time Employee)
- Early Bird – Registration – £99 + vat
- Standard – Registration – £199 + vat
- 2 hour masterclass delivered by high profile moderator
- Tea, Coffee and light refreshments (includes delivery)
Following the submission of the below form, your request will be checked and only those that meet the Terms & Conditions will be accepted. Accepted and declined registration requests will be confirmed via email.
Please email email@example.com for more information.