During this exclusive Podcast, Netlaw Media is delighted to present ‘British Legal Technology Forum 2019’ speaker Dr. Jessica Barker – Co-CEO & Co-Founder & Socio-Technical Lead, Cygenta.
In an exclusive interview ahead of her presentation on ‘The Human Nature of Cybersecurity‘, Jessica discusses:
- Jessica, as a leader in the human nature of cyber security, what do you generally advise businesses on?
- As the general business community is extremely vulnerable as a whole at present and with Law firms becoming an increase focus for hackers both externally and internally, how can the understanding of psychology and sociology of cyber security assist law firms going forward?
- What type of patterns and trends are currently being detected? And what would you advise to the legal community to do, to keep ahead of the threats?
- What are the risks and challenges you see the professional sector facing in the next 2 years?
- As one of the speakers at the British Legal Technology Forum Forum, what are you most looking forward to at the event?
Dr. Jessica Barker – Co-CEO & Co-Founder & Socio-Technical Lead, Cygenta
Dr Jessica Barker is a leader in the human nature of cybersecurity, has been named one of the top 20 most influential women in cybersecurity in the UK and awarded as one of the UK’s Tech Women 50 in 2017.
Roger Kennedy, Professional Radio Presenter and Journalist
Roger Kennedy is a professional Radio Presenter and Journalist with over 25 years experience working full-time for top UK radio stations.
Over the years Roger has presented live and recorded programmes on a wide range of specialist topics, including Motoring, Business, Personal Finance, Consumer Electronics, Holidays, Legal Issues, Medical, and many more. He has also been Head of Programming, Features Producer and Programme Controller at several different radio stations.
For 4 years Roger presented Decision makers, a weekly Business and Finance programme, covering all subjects to do with personal finance and running a business. Roger would get advice on the programme from top Bankers, Solicitors, Entrepreneurs and Politicians. Guests included such names as Alan Sugar, Richard Branson, William Hague and Tony Blair.