During this exclusive pre-event Podcast, Netlaw Media is delighted to present ‘British Legal Technology Forum 2021’, Speaker Stéphanie Hamon, Head of Legal Operations Consulting, Norton Rose Fulbright. In an exclusive interview Stéphanie discusses:
- The fundamental changes identified over the past 18 months (mindsets, cultures, potential client collaboration etc)
- Evolving competitive landscape and client demands
- The future delivery of legal services
- Priorities for law firm leaders
- Barriers still facing the legal community in respect of legal tech and legal innovation
- As a panellist of the upcoming British Legal Technology Forum 2021, Stéphanie shares what she is most looking forward to.
Stéphanie Hamon, Head of Legal Operations Consulting, Norton Rose Fulbright
Stéphanie Hamon is the Head of Legal Operations Consulting at Norton Rose Fulbright, a new and unique offering to our clients. She was formerly Managing Director, Head of External Engagement, Legal for Barclays. She has extensive experience of both setting and delivering commercial management strategies for in-house legal departments as well as broader legal operations strategies and implementation.
Stéphanie Hamon led the Barclays team that was named “Legal operations team of the year” at the 2019 UK Legal 500 Awards. She also developed new model for Barclays’ law firm panel and relationship model, including the development of customised legal project management and pricing approaches.
Stéphanie cofounded the Bionic Lawyer project in May 2019. She brings with her more than 19 years’ experience working across an extensive range of legal and financial institutions, in markets including the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. Stéphanie has extensive expertise in senior stakeholder management, business development, strategy formulation and execution and client-focused relationship management.