Missed the British Legal Technology Forum 2019? Listen to a recording of this live presentation from the British Legal Technology Forum 2019 simply by clicking the play button above.
Presentation Title: ‘Live Presentation Audio – Unlock Business Value with Artificial Intelligence’
- Entering into the digital revolution means understanding that change is now constant and that expectations are at an all-time high
- Data is the new currency and gaining fresh insight from this explosion of information is the only way to gain rapid competitive advantage
- Developing the rules that can identify patterns across diverse sources of information is daunting but not impossible
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence using three simple steps can accelerate the journey to maximising the value of the information
- Explore. Experiment. Evolve.
Matt Armstrong-Barnes – Chief Technologist – Artificial Intelligence, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Matt is a chief technologist at HPE and has a passion for Artificial Intelligence, Systems Integration, & DevOps. As a strategic leader he works to drive innovative technical solutions across industries and technology trends. He has a diverse background as he has worked in the IT industry for over 20 years. He has held numerous senior leadership positions, winning, architecting and delivering sizable, complex transformation programmes.
Matt holds a B.Sc.(Hons.) in Computing Science, is a Fellow of the Institute of Engineering and Technology, a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Chartered Engineer.